How does a hotel become the most photographed in the world? Many hotels have spectacular architecture, magnificent and dramatic settings... but very few hotel silhouettes define the destination.
Fairmont's Chateau Frontenac is to Quebec City what the Eiffel Tower is to Paris. The hotel not only evokes the grace and elegance of the French castles that inspired it. It is literally the high point of this historic, 400 year old city's UNESCO world heritage site. Although it appears to rise from the French Middle Ages, in fact, it dates from the late 19th century, and in 2018 celebrates 125 years of being a can't miss experience of a trip to Quebec City.
Join BestTrip.TV's exploration of the Fairmont Chateau Frontenac's historic character and anniversary multi-million dollar makeover.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- What You Need to Know to Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- A New Nature Reserve and More Hotel News From Aruba
- Digital Fasting: Why You Should Go Device-Free on Your Next Holiday
- Christmas Markets, NYE, Ice World and Gala Balls: Why Visit Vienna in the Winter
- These Resorts have been Named Top in the Caribbean for the 30th Time at the 30th World Travel Awards