Lavish destination weddings and vow renewals are back! And we can’t think of anything more lavish than a wedding by the same person who is the official ring designer for ABC’s hit romance/reality TV series, The Bachelor.
Neil Lane has teamed up with luxury Fairmont Hotels & Resorts to create one-of-a-kind weddings for couples that want their weddings to make a statement. In addition to rings for The Bachelor, Lane is famous for bejewelling celebrities on the red carpet, and for being an authority on all things bridal and wedding, with a line of curated wedding invitations, a stylish tabletop collection, a line of bridal accessories, and a popular book: Style Your Wedding With Neil Lane.
Now, he’s making it personal for lucky bridal couples holding their weddings at a Fairmont hotel or resort in North or Central America.
Fairmont Hotels are landmarks where history is made, and that applies to the personal histories of countless couples who choose the company’s hotels and resorts to begin their married lives together.
From romantic castles surrounded by majestic mountains or wilderness landscapes in Canada, to tropical paradises like Hawaii, Bermuda, Barbados, and Mexico, the world’s most iconic cities and their landmark hotels like The Plaza in New York, Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City, The Empress in Victoria, British Columbia, Copley Plaza in Boston, and El San Juan in Puerto Rico… wherever a couple’s wedding is unfolding, the new partnership between Neil Lane and Fairmont ensures it’s at the height of bridal style, full of glorious moments and against a picture-perfect backdrop.
A personalized consultation with an expert Fairmont Wedding Planner will coordinate the couple’s chosen Neil Lane wedding celebration design with their personalized selections and the unique features of the Fairmont hotel or resort. One of Lane’s six signature styles – romantic, lavish, modern, elegant, rustic and vintage – seamlessly melds with each couple's own personal vision for their celebration of love in a very special place.
"Planning a wedding is an enormous task, one which not everyone wants or is able to tackle on their own," said Lane. "I am thrilled to have found a partner with an outstanding reputation, an experienced events team and a rich history in planning the perfect celebrations. This is an incredible opportunity to share my aesthetic and ideas, which are derived from decades of being part of my clients' great love stories, and helping to bring to them to life for the very first time."
Understanding that every couple wants their wedding to represent their unique love story, the package offers a highly personalized, bespoke approach by curating special moments throughout the planning process to ensure that the journey to the wedding ceremony is as meaningful and memorable as the big day itself.
One-of-a-kind wedding planning experiences exclusive to "Fairmont Weddings, by Neil Lane" for couples include:
- A signed copy of the book, Style Your Wedding with Neil Lane;
- Design consultation with the wedding experts to personally tailor ‘save the date’ notices, invitations and Thank You notes from the Neil Lane by Paper Source collection, each set inspired by a piece of vintage jewelry from Neil's studio, then illustrated and embellished by designers to represent each couple's individual love story;
- A special private dinner with Fairmont Executive Chef, for the couple and 4 guests, to create a customized 4-course menu for the wedding, including wine pairings and a custom-made wedding cake;
- A cocktail-making session with one of Fairmont's global Tastemakers to create a one-of-a-kind bespoke cocktail inspired by the couple, to be served at the cocktail hour and reception;
- A private shopping session for the engaged couple and their Best Man / Maid of Honor to select the perfect attire for all the wedding activities, at the hotel or in partnership with a local luxury retailer;
- The opportunity to take engagement photos on the grounds and/or in one of the hotel's luxury suites, complete with pre-shoot hair and makeup – to potentially include exclusive access to areas not typically open to the public; and even
- A surprise "sneak away" mini date planned especially for each couple, the gift of a couple hours away from the hustle and bustle of the wedding weekend to reconnect with each other before the wedding.
For their celebrations, couples enjoy delectable moments that make their special day and honeymoon even more memorable, including:
- A personal hotel or resort Concierge assigned to look after all of the couple's needs and desires throughout their stay and wedding festivities;
- A surprise midnight snack to cap off the wedding reception - inspired by the couple's favorite foods;
- Fairmont-curated favors for the wedding party, including monogrammed robes, slippers, personalized Le Labo amenities, luxury pajamas, sleep masks, and more;
- A set of personalized collectible crystal flutes and rare vintage champagne, exclusively for the couple's toasts; as well as
- Access to Fairmont's Platinum Honeymoon Program.
The new Neil Lane partnership ‘marries’ the signature style of one of the bridal world’s biggest names with some of the most iconic wedding destinations in North and Central America for couples who want to start their married lives together in the ultimate statement of personalized style.
Photo courtesy of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Check Out the Newest Luxury Expedition Cruise Ship: Seabourn Venture Sets Sail
- New Hotels in Short Haul Destinations for your Next Escape
- Top Tips to Avoid Baggage Blues
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- Epic New Routes Add 650 Miles for Cyclists to Explore the USA