If you're a flower lover, a Tulip Time spring cruise in the Netherlands is already on your bucket list. If you're not a particular flower lover, it should still be on your bucket list.
BestTrip sailed on the Avalon Vista and discovered there's so much more to a Tulip Time cruise than spring flowers.
We'll never forget the incredible sights of fields of tulips and Europe's largest spring garden in full bloom. But also the sights and many different flavors of not just the Netherlands, but also next-door Belgium, from jaw-dropping Amsterdam to more off-the-beaten-path towns like Ghent and Antwerp in Belgium, to picturesque villages in the Dutch countryside.
It's not until you take a river cruise that you realize the perfect way to see the countryside is sailing through the heart of a destination on a river ship. On the Avalon Vista, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors facing your bed bring the outdoors to you, and early morning and daytime sailing means we enjoyed the journey as much as the destinations.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- What You Need to Know to Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- A New Nature Reserve and More Hotel News From Aruba
- Digital Fasting: Why You Should Go Device-Free on Your Next Holiday
- Christmas Markets, NYE, Ice World and Gala Balls: Why Visit Vienna in the Winter
- These Resorts have been Named Top in the Caribbean for the 30th Time at the 30th World Travel Awards