Palermo, Agrigento, Taormina, Catania, Siracusa and Mt. Etna
May 22nd – 30th, 2022
$ 3,795.00 per person, based on double occupancy
Land package only
Trip highlights include:
- 9 days (8 hotel nights)
- 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 3 dinners spotlighting local cuisine and regional specialties
- guided city tours of Palermo, Erice, Catania, Siracusa, Noto and Taormina with local guides
- archaeological tours of the Valley of the Temples and Villa Romana del Casale plus nature tour of Mt. Etna, all with local experts
- full day in the Sicilian countryside interacting with local crafters and producers with tastings and lunch
- culinary and cultural experience in an 18th century Palazzo with the Duchess of Palma
- unique winery tours and tastings in Marsala and on Mt. Etna
- olive oil estate tour with tasting
- visit to Caffè Sicilia in Noto, as seen on Netflix’s “Chef’s Table”, with tastings
What you should know up front:
- We include all entrance fees, applicable taxes and transportation to the sights included in our itinerary outside of a few excursions which are a short walk from our hotels.
- There are no optional excursions. If it’s in our itinerary, it’s included!
- We will arrange transportation from Palermo International Airport (PMO) on Day One and to Catania International Airport (CTA) on Day Nine, per the itinerary. From when you clear customs to your departure day, we have you covered.
- We include all city hotel taxes, a cost most tour companies do not cover. No need to search for cash or stand in line prior to departing a hotel. We’ll take care of it!
- We include gratuities for all local guides, all included meals and tastings, and for our motorcoach driver as well.
- This tour is a land package only. St. Armand’s Travel, a Virtuoso agency, can arrange your flights as well as any travel extensions pre-or post-tour, to include additional transportation and hotel needs.
- We follow all current COVID travel and entry requirements.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.